1. The organization's official language is English. The registration panel, instructions, announcements and exam platform information on the website are all in English.
2. Hi-Lingua Language Competition is only open to students who are learning foreign languages. Students whose mother tongue is English, French, Spanish or German are not permitted to take the exam in these languages. (If your mother tongue is "English," you can only take the exam in French, German or Spanish.)
3. This language competition is open to students born between 1 January 2003 and 31 December 2014.
4. Hi-Lingua exams have four levels: > Beginners > Movers > Runners > Flyers
5. Students can register for the exams individually. Registration or approval by a school or teacher is not required. In addition, teachers can follow their students by pre-registering. Those who want to register as a school should create a teacher account and then follow the student registration process.
6. Hi-Lingua Language Competition consists of 2 rounds: 1) Qualification Round 2) Final Round
7. Language exams are separate and independent from each other. The evaluation and results of each exam are also published separately.
8. A student can participate in the competition in more than one language.
9. The results are announced separately in 3 age groups according to each language exam: AGE GROUP 1 > students born between 2003 - 2006 AGE GROUP 2 > students born between 2007 - 2010 AGE GROUP 3 > students born between 2011 - 2013
10. The Hi-Lingua participation fee is 25 € per exam. If a student wishes to take the exam in more than one language, he/she must pay a separate fee of 25 € for each exam.
11. Students who are unable to take the exam for any reason will not be offered an alternative or make-up exam. There will be no refund for the missed exam.
12. Each language exam contains 100 questions in total, with 25 multiple-choice questions at each level. (Beginners - 25 q. + Movers - 25 q. + Runners - 25 q. + Flyers - 25 q. = Total 100 q.)
13. All participants will start the exam at the Beginners level and continue from the next levels.
14. It is mandatory to have a zoom connection and a camera turned on in the exams.
15. The exams will be held via the Hi-Lingua Student Panel. There will be no additional exam links sent via email.
16. Each participant will receive a certificate of participation or a certificate of achievement.
17. Hi-Lingua reserves the right to change the exam hours and conditions at any time. Participants must follow the announcements before the exams.